I wrote out the complete instructions for the sake of being thorough, but if you’re accessing this online, you can skip to step 5.
- Go to https://michiganlegalhelp.org/.
- Click on “Wills & Life Planning”.
- Click on “Do-It-Yourself Will”.
- Click on “Do-It-Yourself Will” again.
- Click on “Get Started”.
- Follow the steps and answer the questions according to your wishes.
- After you complete those, you can “Download Your Form(s)”, “Edit Your Answers”, “Save Your Answers”, and/or “Email Your Form(s) to the Court/Agency”. Click on “Download Your Form(s)”, read the instructions, and follow them.
Always feel free to reach out to me if you have any issues/questions or want to set up a time to talk.